Purchasing auto insurance shouldn’t be hard.
At The Insurance Center, we’ll be there to help guide you through available coverage options and find the right auto policy to fit your needs.
Why do I need auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. Different types of coverage offer different levels of protection. An Insurance Center agent can help you find the best protections for you and your family in the event of an accident.
Types of auto insurance:
- Liability Coverage – Covers the costs of injury to others or damage to their property when you’re at fault in an accident. Liability coverage is required by law in nearly all states.
- Collision Coverage – Helps to repair or replace your vehicle if is collides with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Helps to repair or replace your vehicle if it is damaged by something other than a collision such as theft, fire, or hitting an animal.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist – Helps to pay for damages or bodily injury caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Rental Car Coverage – Covers costs for renting a vehicle while your car is being repaired.
- Towing & Roadside Service -Helps pay expenses related to towing, tire changes, locksmith services or gas delivery.
- New Car Replacement – Pays a defined, agreed-upon value if your car is a total loss.