Condo Insurance | The Insurance Center

Condo Insurance



Insurance North CarolinaCondominium insurance provides coverage for your unit where your condominium association insurance stops. You are responsible for the inside of your unit. Generally, you need personal property and liability coverage in addition to coverage for your walls, floors, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance will not cover.

Every association’s insurance policy is different regarding what each owner is responsible for, so it is important to review your association policy and condominium by-laws carefully.

Need Help?

We're here to help!  Simply call our office at (252) 637-4173 or email us using the contact form below.

Contact Us

We are currently licensed in the states of North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Send Us a Message

    Featured Carriers

    BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina

    The Insurance Center is an independent authorized agent/agency licensed to sell and promote products from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC).  The content contained in this site is maintained by The Insurance Center.  Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.

    ®, SM  Registered marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.”